Wednesday, February 22, 2012

LSD & Uterine Contractions

This is much more of a public service announcement than I usually do, but I am not the kind of guy who can't admit the flaws in the things that I love. While LSD is largely harmless to the mind and the body, it is synthesized from ergot, a fungus that has been used for centuries to perform abortions. Even the end result, LSD, is still in the same chemical family and has still been proven to cause uterine contractions, which may lead to pregnancy complications. I wouldn't advise using any psychoactive while pregnant, but you should be especially careful about avoiding this one. Menstruating females may also find that it increases their related pain.

1 comment:

  1. I dropped acid once... At one point during my trip I felt uterine contractions. Totally unrelated to my visuals. I automatically ran to the toilet. I hallucinated blood, everywhere. My at the time bf had to shake me and try to bring me back to "reality". I was not near my cycle. I conclude, now that I am a mother that I for saw my future. But yes, if you are in your cycle the pains would be intensified...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on this post! Remember, be polite!

ShareThis!